You must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to participate. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for PoleFitnessDancingShop.com, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If You do not accept this Agreement, do not use the PoleFitnessDancingShop.com Service as an Affiliate.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:
- You place our merchants banners anywhere on your site as you see fit, or within non-spam emails. If we catch you spamming people, your account will be immediately terminated.
- We may email you concerning new product launches and other updates to help our affiliates make more money. We desire to support you as our “team members” and we plan to keep you in the loop in every possible opportunity we can provide.
- CHANGES TO THE SERVICE PoleFitnessDancingShop.com reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Agreement at any time and may add to, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service or Products at any time. In the event of any material change, PoleFitnessDancingShop.com will notify You via e-mail, newsletter or the PoleFitnessDancingShop.com Web site at least 7 days prior to any such changes taking effect, at which time You may either agree to such changes or withdraw from the Service.
- Adult, Hate, or other related sites ARE NOT ALLOWED. We strive for a positive experience in all our sales. Your account will be terminated if this is violated.
- You will be paid your commissions, at such time as your account balance is $50 or more.
- All statistics are collected and calculated by PoleFitnessDancingShop.com, and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
- Any page that contains PoleFitnessDancingShop.com links, banners, or code must be written in English.
- As an affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed. Only ONE Self-referral for an affiliate is allowed.
- Only English Speaking Affiliates with a PayPal account are allowed.
- You won’t hold us liable for anything, a link to a non-PoleFitnessDancingShop.com Web site does not mean that PoleFitnessDancing.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such Web site.
- You cannot SPAM.You cannot SPAM. You cannot SPAM. We will terminate your account on the first offense of SPAMMING. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. We cannot stress this enough, we WILL terminate your account on the first offense.
- You may place banners or links within your newsletters, in content of your website, or within other web related content.
- Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed from our system if their balance is equal to or less than $25. If an abandoned affiliate account has a balance between $25 and $50, a $25 fee will be assessed once per calendar month, until the balance is equal to zero dollars – and is closed. At no time will an affiliate ever owe monies to PoleFitnessDancingShop.com, Inc. based on fees – the account will simply be closed. An abandoned affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 6 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If there is activity via a log in or transaction during the 6 month time span – the account will remain in an active state.
- NOT ALLOWED: All other uses of banners or links, such as newsgroups, chat rooms, ICQ, message boards, banner networks, hit farms, counters, or guestbooks etc. are NOT allowed.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any placement of creative in a “Desktop” advertising scheme. This includes any and all 3rd party advertising platforms that use a desktop application to display ads in any form.
- NOT ALLOWED: Any display of a merchant window that isn’t the result of a direct click by the end-user.
- Failure to abide by these rules could mean termination from a given merchant program, or from PoleFitnessDancingShop.com completely with a complete forfeit of commissions.
- Fraud is a serious offense, and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually “refreshing” of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions. ANY ATTEMPTED FRAUD OR FRAUD WILL RESULT IN MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION AND VOIDED COMMISSIONS.
PoleFitnessDancingShop.com respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of You and Your company. If You have any questions please contact [email protected]
“Merchant” means an e-commerce entity like PoleFitnessDancing.com and PoleFitnessDancing.com paying a commission or bounty for legitimate sales or leads or other measurable action by a Visitor. Merchants use PoleFitnessDancingShop.com to facilitate relationships as well as gain tracking, reporting, and issuance of commission payment.
All registered affiliates are moderated and approved by administration. You may be asked to provide additional information about yourself, your business, and your intentions as an affiliate before approval is granted.
THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF SITES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN PoleFitnessDancingShop.com: ADULT SITES, SITES THAT DISPLAY ADULT BANNERS, SITES THAT PROMOTE VIOLENCE, BIGOTRY, OR HATRED. SITES THAT PROMOTE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY, including but not limited to WAREZ, CRACKING, and HACKING SITES. As part of the registration process, You will select a username and password combination that You use to access Your Affiliate area within PoleFitnessDancingShop.com. You shall provide PoleFitnessDancingShop.com with accurate, complete and updated registration information. You may not select the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person or deceive members or other users as to Your true identity. You agree that PoleFitnessDancingShop.com may rely on any data, notice, instruction or request furnished to PoleFitnessDancingShop.com by You which is reasonably believed by PoleFitnessDancingShop.com to be genuine and to have been sent or presented by a person reasonably believed by PoleFitnessDancingShop.com to be authorized to act on Your behalf. You shall notify PoleFitnessDancingShop.com by e-mail at [email protected] of any known or suspected unauthorized uses of Your Account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure of Your username and password. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your username and password and You are responsible for all usage and activity on Your Account, including use of the account by a third party authorized by You to use Your Account. Any fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination by PoleFitnessDancingShop.com and referral to the appropriate law enforcement agencies.
You represent to PoleFitnessDancingShop.com that all content You provide to the Service is solely owned by You or provided by You with the express authority of the company You represent, does not infringe upon any other individual’s or organization’s rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property rights) and is not defamatory, libelous, unlawful or otherwise objectionable. You shall not provide, promote, distribute, place or otherwise publish as an Affiliate of the Service any content, or Web site that includes content, which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, fraudulent or violates any law. As PoleFitnessDancingShop.com may not review all information provided by You, You shall remain solely responsible for Your content and Web site.
Links may not be placed in newsgroups, unsolicited e-mail, ICQ, banner networks, counters, chatrooms or guestbooks. Any Link placed must be done in such a way that it is not misleading to any Visitor and done with the intention of delivering valid sales.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, PoleFitnessDancingShop.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IN RELATION TO THE SERVICE, ITS USE AND THE RESULTS OF SUCH USE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, PoleFitnessDancingShop.com SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY (A) THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, (B) THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, (C) THAT THERE ARE NO VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, (D) THAT THE SECURITY METHODS EMPLOYED WILL BE SUFFICIENT, OR (E) REGARDING CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Merchant will make reasonable commercial efforts to keep its transaction service operational during normal business hours. However, certain technical difficulties may, from time to time, result in temporary service interruptions. Affiliate understands and acknowledges that it is normal to have a certain amount of system downtime and further agrees not to hold the Merchant liable for any of the consequences of such interruptions. The Merchant will also makes reasonable commercial efforts to ensure there are no harmful viruses or other harmful components, it is our best intention for a safe and positive working environment for everyone involved. MERCHANT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF ANY WEB SITE OF AFFILIATE OR AFFILIATE CUSTOMER DATA FILES OR SYSTEMS OR PROGRAMS THROUGH ACCIDENT, FRAUDULENT MEANS OR DEVICES. MERCHANT SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO MERCHANT OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER OR OTHERWISE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES EVEN IF MERCHANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF SUCH DAMAGES. ANY LIABILITY OF MERCHANT HEREUNDER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REVENUE EARNED BY MERCHANT AS A DIRECT RESULT OF THIS AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
PoleFitnessDancingShop.com OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS OR MERCHANTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR (I) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PoleFitnessDancingShop.com SERVICE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE PoleFitnessDancingShop.com WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA, EVEN IF PoleFitnessDancingShop.com OR A PoleFitnessDancingShop.com AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEB SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEB SITE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, PoleFitnessDancingShop.com’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE SMALLEST AMOUNT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS PARAGRAPH WILL SURVIVE THE FAILURE OF ANY EXCLUSIVE OR LIMITED REMEDY.
You agree that PoleFitnessDancingShop.com, although the provider of the Service, has no responsibility or liability as a result of Your placement of authorized Links from Your Web site, and You, and the Merchant, jointly and severally agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PoleFitnessDancingShop.com and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) directly or indirectly arising from or relating to any offer or any other matter related to this Agreement or the subject matter hereof and any dispute relating thereto.
PoleFitnessDancingShop.com agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Affiliate and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) directly or indirectly arising from or relating to PoleFitnessDancingShop.com’s negligence or willful misconduct in performance of the Services or its breach of this Agreement.
PoleFitnessDancingShop.com acknowledges that in the course of this Agreement it shall have access to confidential and proprietary information (“Confidential Information”) of Your company. PoleFitnessDancingShop.com agrees not to disclose or disseminate the Confidential Information without Your prior express written consent. The term “Confidential Information” shall not include information that is or becomes part of the public domain through no action or omission of PoleFitnessDancingShop.com, that becomes available to PoleFitnessDancingShop.com from third parties without knowledge by PoleFitnessDancingShop.com of any breach of fiduciary duty, or that PoleFitnessDancingShop.com had in its possession prior to the date of this Agreement. Any information we receive is used solely for tracking and Commission payment purposes. PoleFitnessDancingShop.com reserves the right to be able to utilize this data in aggregate to analyze Service trends, monitor Service efficiencies, and perform such other analysis as PoleFitnessDancingShop.com deems appropriate.
OWNERSHIP AND LICENSES
You, the Affiliate, are granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable right to use Merchant provided trademarks and banners. All images, technology and content provided for Your use is and shall remain the sole property of the Merchant, and no part thereof shall be deemed assigned or licensed to You except as explicitly provided for herein. All intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyrights, patent rights or applications, tradenames and service marks related to the foregoing shall remain the Merchant’s sole property, including rights in and to any derivatives thereof. You may not modify the trademarks, banners, the content or any of the images provided to You in any way.
A Merchant may immediately terminate Your license to use the marks if the Merchant reasonably believes that such use dilutes, tarnishes or blurs the value of their marks. You acknowledge that Your use of the marks will not create in You, nor will You represent that You have, any right, title or interest in or to the marks other than the license granted by the Merchant above. You will not challenge the validity of or attempt to register any of the marks or Your interest therein as a licensee, nor will You adopt any derivative or confusingly similar names, brands or marks or create any combination marks with the marks. You acknowledge the Merchant’s ownership and exclusive right to use the marks and agree that all goodwill arising as a result of the use of the marks shall inure to the benefit of the Merchant.
I have read the above, understand, and agree => Apply To Become An Affiliate