Lupit Aerial Lollipop For Lupit Stage | Powder Coated or Stainless Steel
For Use With Lupit Portable Freestanding Dance Pole Stage Only
Lupit Stage Aerial Lollipop is a round apparatus made of stainless steel or powder-coated finish, which is mounted on the lower bar of Lupit Stage instead of an extension bar and on which aerial and pole artists can perform various acrobatic elements. It can be used in static or spinning mode.
The standard size is available: Inner diameter of 950 mm (37.40 in.)
*Important restriction: For safety and stability reasons we strongly recommend the use with LUPIT POLE STAGE, LONG LEGS!
- Stainless Steel
- Black Powder Coated
- Working centered static Load Limit is 1.1KN and the centered statics Breaking Load Limit is 2.5KN.
- Dimensions: Inner diameter is 950 mm / 37.40 in
- handle diameter: 30 mm / 1.18 in
- Tube thickness: 2.5 mm / 0.09 in
- Material: stainless steel
- Distance from stage floor/platform: 1550 mm /61.02 in (saddle), 2530 mm / 99.60 in (highest point)
- Mounting point/socket connection matches the standard Lupit Stage External connection of the lower pole
- Coating: Brushed Stainless Steel or Black Powder Coated
- Length – 1100mm (43.30 in)
- Width – 1100mm (43.30 in)
- Height – 60mm (2.36 in)
- Weight – 7.5kg