Frequently Bought Together
Pole Dancing Liquid Grip Tac For Hands & Body by PoleFitnessDancing.
This is a new, revolutionary grip tac made by PoleFitnessDancing (PFD). One of A Kind - can't be found anywhere else.
The Perfect Gripping solution by PoleFitnessDancing (PFD) custom made for pole dancing.
A superior non-slip grip, High-Performance liquid providing the ultimate gripping power to master your tricks.
Feel the ultimate grasp when you use PFD Pole Fitness Grip Tac, a non-sticky, liquid formula providing a strong, anti-slip grip on hands and body.
So effective it repels rain and perspiration. All-weather, long lasting grip aid.
Unlike anything you have ever tried before, this liquid tac grip aid has multiple benefits:
- Extra strong grip for the best anti slip grip aid
- Use it on your inner thighs, inner calves, behind the knee, or anywhere you need a little extra grip.
- No white chalky mess on your hands.
- Great for sweaty hands.
How does this compare to other pole dancing grip aids?
- Stronger than Dry Hands, less of a white mess.
- More moisturizing than ITAC with a better non waxy grip formula, it's a liquid, not a solid or paste.
- No antiperspirant qualities like Tite Grip but does provide a stronger non slip grip, plus we think it smells a lot better than Tite Grip.
- Not comparable to Dew Point where it adds a moisturizing dewy tack - if you need something like this try our PFD Grip Aid Gel.
- REMEMBER** Shake the bottle! Ingredients naturally separate and for the best results you must shake it before use : )
Comes in an elegant shaped, bottom opening, bottle making it easy to dispense and available in two sizes;
3 reviews for PFD Grip Tac
USA (includes Alaska and Hawaii): $3.50 for the first item, however the cart calculates by weight. If you have other items in your cart, that will change the shipping rate. All smaller items ship separately from dance poles.
Andrea C. –
This stuff is amazing! I had not realized what a HUGE difference this would make. I didn’t think I was physically able to climb all the way up because I had tried so many times, but it wasn’t me! It was my grip. Just a tiny bit of this stuff and I was climbing up in my first try. Amazing!!
Jenea Butler –
That is awesome! We are so glad it helped you! 🙂
Coco (verified owner) –
This the one! Do not waste your money on Dry Hands!! I’m a beginner poler and this stuff is long lasting. I completed a 15 minute pole workout without applying a second application. A little last a while.. atleast for me. No annoying chalky mess either.
Toini Ayler (verified owner) –
I just started the pole fitness dancing and buying this off PFD Grip Tac has really helped me to be able stay on the pole . No more slipping off. It does leave a chalky film on you and your pole but it’s easy to wash off. And there is doesn’t smell . Great stuff.