Pole Fitness Dancing Grip Gloves with Built in Wrist Support – Get A Mighty Grip On Metal Surfaces During Dance Workouts Cross Training Weight Lifting Kettlebells Gym Exercise
- TIGHT GRIP-LOCK PARTIAL TACKY – Fingerless compact workout gloves with partial tack provide a EXCELLENT mighty grip and full palm protection. More flexible and comfortable than gloves with full tacky palm surfaces providing a more natural feeling glove without loss of grip.
- BREATHABLE & ODOR RESISTANT – Exceptional moisture-wicking material with mesh venting blend keeps hands dry, inhibit bacteria growth. Provides extra protection against blisters & calluses while pole dancing or working out. Excellent solution for slippery sweaty hands.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT – Stong velcro strap to ensure best snug fit for all shapes and sizes of hands. More comfortable and natural feeling than grip gloves with a full tack palm. Easier to get on and off. Triple your work load with no rips, pain, or calluses.
- BETTER GRIP FOR MEN & WOMEN – Unisex. Ideal for METAL surfaces and specifically designed to grip a dance pole but can be used for weight lifting, exercise, fitness, pull up bar, gym training, chin ups, bodybuilding, dead lifts, dumbbells, kettlebell, barbell or any other activity requiring a grip on slippery metal or chrome plated surface.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Use our size chart on the image section to choose the best fit. We are confident you will love these gloves! Simply email if you are not completely satisfied, we will process a full refund or replacement, no questions asked.
The partial tack grip gloves by PoleFitnessDancing.com are designed for pole fitness dance and aerial arts such as Lyra and Hoop, but can be used weight lifting, crossfit or other fitness activities where you need a grip on metal or chrome plated surfaces.
New Hybrid and Improved Design Superior to Full Tack Palm Gloves:
- More comfortable grip the full tack palm gloves, easier to get on and off. Tack in the palm offers a super strong grip safe for inverting that will NOT slide (similar to the full tack glove version), while simultaneously offering more glove and hand flexibility! This makes it easier to wrap your hands around the pole and get a tighter grip without material bunching in the palm.
- Great for beginner to expert pole fitness levels offering full palm callus and blister prevention.
- More Breathable and anti-microbial for sweaty hands leaving them more dry. Thin Neoprene spacing between tacky surface offers superior breathability and less sweating inside the glove.
Industrial grade partial tacky palm surface that will help you get a better grip on the dance pole and promote stabilization of the hands when learning difficult moves, pole tricks or gym workouts.
They are great for beginners who haven’t developed the strength in their hands to grip and intermediate to experts who need to endure long training periods.
Best for spinning dance poles, beginners lacking initial grip strength, and advanced pole moves that don’t involve the minor sliding of the hand. These gloves will not allow any sliding motion on the hands.
- Measure your hand with a tape measure as shown in the size chart in the images to select your size.
- Measure your dominant hand – the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
- Hand wash warm with mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry at room temperature.
- DO NOT machine wash, dry clean, bleach, or fabric softeners.