Pole Fitness Dancing Neoprene Grip Gloves with Built in Wrist Support – Better Grip On During Dance Workouts Cross Training Weight Lifting Kettlebells Gym Exercise
- TIGHT GRIP-LOCK DESIGN – Fingerless compact neoprene workout gloves provide an EXCELLENT mighty grip and full palm protection. Unique cross hatch design on padded neoprene in palm is enhanced for an extra soft guard against calluses & blisters while maximizing hand grip.
- BREATHABLE & ODOR RESISTANT – Exceptional moisture-wicking material with mesh venting blend on back of glove keeps hands dry, inhibit bacteria growth. Provides extra protection against blisters & calluses while exercising at the gym or pole dancing. Excellent solution for slippery sweaty hands.
- BETTER GRIP FOR MEN & WOMEN – Unisex. Ideal for a variety of surfaces on gym equipment and pole dancing poles. Can be used for weight lifting, exercise, fitness, pull up bar, gym training, chin ups, bodybuilding, dead lifts, dumbbells, kettlebell, barbell or any other activity requiring a better grip.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT – Stong velcro strap to ensure best snug fit for all shapes and sizes of hands. Padded neoprene gives extra cushioning for heavy work loads. Glove offers extra stretch and cushioning for added comfort.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – Use our size chart on the image section to choose the best fit. We are confident you will love these gloves! Simply email if you are not completely satisfied, we will process a full refund or replacement, no questions asked.
These neoprene grip gloves by PoleFitnessDancing.com are designed for any dance, gym, or workout activity and is the most versatile glove that grips many types of surfaces while maintaining comfort in the padded palm.
Great for pole dance, aerial arts, lyra, hoop, yoga, weight lifting, crossfit, kettlebells, dumbbells, bands, or other fitness activities where you need a grip.
Breathable anti-microbial leaving them more dry while maintaining ultimate comfort in the palm to prevent blisters and calluses.
IMPORTANT NOTE – If you are using while a pole dancing on a pole, use these gloves for pole moves, spins or tricks that do not require inverting. If you need to gloves suitable for inverting, we recommend our partial tack grip gloves specifically designed for pole dancing.
Best for spinning dance poles, beginners lacking grip strength, and pole moves that don’t involve the minor sliding of the hand. These gloves will allow very little sliding motion on the hands. If you need a glove that allows sliding of the hand when dancing in static mode, we recommend you use our leather non tack grip glove.
- Measure your hand with a tape measure as the size chart shows in the images to select your size.
- Measure your dominant hand – the right if you are right-handed, and the left if you are left-handed.
- Hand wash warm with mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry at room temperature.
- DO NOT machine wash, dry clean, bleach, or fabric softeners.