X-Pole Dance Pole Warmer / Heating Pad
Tired of having to use a cold pole? Worry not folks, X-POLE has the solution – our very own Pole Warmer is here!
• Simply wrap around your pole using the Velcro straps to secure in place.
• Switch it on and leave at the desired heat setting (20 30 or 40 degrees) for 15-20 minutes.
• Switch off the pole warmer, remove and use your warm pole!
HOW TO USE THE POLE WARMER.
1. After removing the X-Pole warmer from its packaging familiarize yourself with the Operation & Controls instructions.
2. Wrap the warmer pad tightly around the X-Pole starting with the bottom of the pad where the power cord exits, approximately 750mm (30”) from the ﬂoor. Secure using the ‘Hook & Loop’ tape down the edges of the warmer pad.
3. Once securely attached, plug the pole warmer into the power supply. Use an extension lead if needed to ensure that the main power core is not stretched. A stretched lead/cord will pull the warmer pad down the pole.
4. Making sure the warmer is attached securely press the ‘On/Off’ button and select the heat setting required.
USA and CANADA ONLY – $15
All X Pole products have been place temporarily out of stock, please read our COVID-19 Support and Awareness page for details.
Any current X Pole stock available to ship now can be found on the X Pole shop website. Shopping directly at X Pole gives a $5 donation to the COVID-19 Emergency Crisis Charity.
All X Pole Products are shipped brand new directly from the X pole warehouse in USA and Canada ONLY.
Our stock availability is directly tied to theirs. If the X Pole warehouse is out of stock in your country, so are we. Please read the product description to see if a product is only sold in one area.
We do our best to put a notice above the add-to-cart button that notifies the customer if the item is out-of-stock and pre-orders are being taken in advance for the next arriving shipment. If you place an an order and the item is out-of-stock at the X Pole warehouse, your order will be reserved and guaranteed to ship immediately upon the next shipment arrival.
Unfortunately, X pole doesn’t have a way of notifying our system in advance of stock shortages so sometimes we do not get our website notices up before X Pole notifies us of a stock issue.
Please be aware that X pole has different divisions for USA and Canada. Each division has different stock and they are NOT tied together.