Lupit Aerial Lyra | Hoop (Black Powder Coated or Stainless Steel)
Lupit Aerial Hoop is a round stainless steel or black powder-coated apparatus suspended from the ceiling on which areal artists can perform various acrobatic elements. It can be used statically, rotating or swinging.
- Black Powder Coated
- Stainless Steel
- The minimum working load limit (WLL) is 1.7KN and the minimum Breaking Load limit (BLL) is 10KN.
- Dimensions: The inner diameter of the hoop can be 900mm (35.43”), 950mm (37.40”), or 1000 mm (39.37”).
- Handle diameter: 30 mm
- Tube thickness: 2.5 mm
- Material: stainless steel AISI304
- Number of mounting points (rigging points): 2
- Distance between mounting points (rigging points): 600 mm
- Type of rigging mount: interchangeable suspension with shaft (axle)
- Coating: brushed stainless steel or black powder-coated
- Length – 1100mm
- Width – 1100mm
- Height – 60mm
- Weight – 6.5kg
Before purchasing, please make sure that you have measured the height from floor to ceiling of the location where you want to install the hoop/ Lyra This would help you avoid frustration when installing the hoop/ Lyra as you will have the correct extensions (if necessary) to reach the desired height.
It is not recommended to install the hoop/ Lyra against a plasterboard ceiling unless it is very strong and extra reinforced.
This LUPIT product is not supplied with any guarantee or warranty. In connection with the product, LUPIT and/or Pole Fitness Dancing (VPE, LLC) makes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s own risk.