NEW!! PFD Black Powder Coated Pole Available!
X Pole A Frame
Out of stock
Email when stock available
X-Pole A Frame For All Aerial Fitness, Hoop, Yoga, and Low Silks.
This A Frame for aerial fitness is sturdy, lightweight, fully portable and a breeze to set up!
The A- frame can be used from 8' ft (2450 mm) up to 11' 5" ft (3480 mm) with different multiple heights being selectable in-between.
You can purchase the additional X Pole A Frame Extender Bar here---> A Frame Extender Bar 2000MM
The A-Frame can be moved around and can be used for multiple discipline set-ups including: hoop, low silks and hammocks.
Carry cases for all elements of the A-FRAME come as standard, and at a total of 72lbs, this really is the most portable aerial rig available.
- Lightweight aluminum frame for maximum portability
- 55″ top bar supplied with product
- Extendable height from 8ft (2450mm) up to 11.42ft (3480mm)
- 8ft height – 47 sq.ft
- 11.42ft height – 95 sq.ft
- Stabilization straps supplied for extra rigidity at taller heights
- Can be used indoors (height clearance permitting) or outdoors
- Flexibility to switch between aerial disciplines (Hammocks, Silks, or Hoops)
- If using with a X-FLY Flying Pole you cannot swing it in a wide circular motion or do excessive pole drops
- Carry cases included
- Full instructions included
- Additional weight bags included for maximum stability
- Sand not included
- Figure 8 connectors now discontinued.
- Weight limit is about 250 lbs. The A-Frame was tested up to 1 Ton of weight before warping but for safety you must account for movement, spin, and extra downward pressure. You should never do drops on the A-Frame.
The A-FRAME will come in 7 Pieces, 4 x telescopic legs with feet attached, 2 Leg Connectors and a Top Bar. Pins, straps and carry bags (1x Top Bar & Legs, and accessories). Additional weight bags that can be used with the A-FRAME are also included.
All X-Pole Products are shipped brand new directly from the X-Pole warehouse in USA ONLY.
Our stock availability is directly tied to theirs. If the X-Pole warehouse is out of stock, so are we. Please read the product description to see if a product is only sold in one area.
We do our best to put a notice above the add-to-cart button that notifies the customer if the item is out-of-stock. If you place an an order and the item is out-of-stock at the X Pole warehouse, your order will be reserved and guaranteed to ship immediately upon the next shipment arrival.
Unfortunately, X-Pole doesn’t have a way of notifying our system in advance of stock shortages, but we do our best to keep the website updated.
Please be aware that X-Pole has different divisions for USA and Canada. Each division has different stock and they are NOT tied together.
All X Poles ship with a signature required for delivery.
US $99.00 – Fed Ex Ground
Alaska & Hawaii ship USPS Priority, Cart will calculate price.
We do not ship dance poles to PO Boxes or APO addresses.
We do not ship this item to any other countries than what is listed above.
We are NOT shipping products to Canada at this time.
Under normal circumstances – Estimated time of delivery is 2-5 business days depending on your location. X Pole takes up to 72 hours to prep and package the order to ship during regular business hours, excluding weekends and Holidays. Due to COVID Pandemic changes, X-Pole is currently taking 14 days to processing and deliver items.
Please NOTE* X Pole is not currently operating under normal circumstances. Recent office closures and Remote order processing changed to protect customer and employee health has impacted X Pole ability to ship as quickly.
Access to pole lessons is immediately available after purchase. Look for those details inside your shop account or on your order receipt to access them.
Estimated Time Of Delivery:
USA: The X Poles are shipped directly from the X Pole warehouse in California via Fed Ex ground in the USA.