X-Pole A Frame For All Aerial Fitness, Hoop, Yoga, and Low Silks.
This A Frame for aerial fitness is sturdy, lightweight, fully portable and a breeze to set up!
The A- frame can be used from 8′ ft (2450 mm) up to 11′ 5″ ft (3480 mm) with different multiple heights being selectable in-between.
The A-Frame can be moved around and can be used for multiple discipline set-ups including: hoop, low silks and hammocks.
Carry cases for all elements of the A-FRAME come as standard, and at a total of 72lbs, this really is the most portable aerial rig available.
- Lightweight aluminum frame for maximum portability
- 55″ top bar supplied with product
- Extendable height from 8ft (2450mm) up to 11.42ft (3480mm)
- 8ft height – 47 sq.ft
- 11.42ft height – 95 sq.ft
- Stabilization straps supplied for extra rigidity at taller heights
- Can be used indoors (height clearance permitting) or outdoors
- Flexibility to switch between aerial disciplines (Hammocks, Silks, Hoops or X-FLY Flying Pole)
- Carry cases included
- Full instructions included
- Additional weight bags included for maximum stability
- Sand not included
- Figure 8 connectors now discontinued.
- Weight limit is about 250 lbs. The A-Frame was tested up to 1 Ton of weight before warping but for safety you must account for movement, spin, and extra downward pressure. You should never do drops on the A-Frame.
The A-FRAME will come in 7 Pieces, 4 x telescopic legs with feet attached, 2 Leg Connectors and a Top Bar. Pins, straps and carry bags (1x Top Bar & Legs, and accessories). Additional weight bags that can be used with the A-FRAME are also included.