Single Point Aerial Pro Hoop by X-Pole
- 850mm (33")
- 900mm (35")
- 950mm (37")
PRO-SINGLE POINT HOOP
The Pro Hoop is aerial industry standard diameter of 24mm / .94in thick tubing with a black powder coated finish.
These aerial hoops are perfect for performances and more advanced tricks and drops. Also for those aerialists who are comfortable with the smaller hand grip.
** HARDWARE NOT INCLUDED **
Below are a few safety tips we recommend when trying any type of Aerial Fitness.
- When learning any aerial fitness we highly recommend the use of a mat under your apparatus.
- Make sure you have a spotter with you when trying the harder moves and flips. Crash Mats are also available for added safety.
- If possible, learn from a professional. Books, YouTube and videos are a great source, but we highly recommend attending an Aerial Class.
- Check your equipment before use. Always check your equipment to make sure damage has not occurred at any time.
- To avoid any hygiene issues, silks or hammocks can be washed on a very low temperature/delicate setting.
- We recommend that you tape your hoops for both hygiene issues and safety issues.
WHAT IS AN AERIAL HOOP?
The Aerial Hoop, also known as “Lyra”, is a metal apparatus (made of steel) that looks like a suspended hula-hoop. Aerial hoops are usually available in single point and double point configurations.
SELECTING AN AERIAL HOOP
Properly sizing an aerial hoop or Lyra comes down to personal preference, and what you are comfortable with.
A method of selecting an aerial hoop is to sit in a chair, measure from the seat of the chair to the top of the head, and add 2 inches.
The number of points your aerial hoop has will depend on how you are going to use it, what effect you are after, and what you are comfortable with. The following is a list of just a few things you might want to take into account when choosing your aerial hoop:
- Single point hoops tend to rotate a lot more, however they allow for you to rig in smaller spaced areas.
- Single point allows the hoop to rotate so additional moves can be performed.
- Double point hoops allow you to perform moves that tip forward and back with a smaller amount of lateral movement.
- Double point hoops allow less overall movement. They also allow for an extra range of poses to be performed on the top bar. However, due to the method of rigging they do take up more vertical space.
Last but not least, think about storage, transportation and setup, and how the weight of the hoop will affect each of these.
All X-Pole Products are shipped brand new directly from the X-Pole warehouse in USA ONLY.
Our stock availability is directly tied to theirs. If the X-Pole warehouse is out of stock, so are we. Please read the product description to see if a product is only sold in one area.
We do our best to put a notice above the add-to-cart button that notifies the customer if the item is out-of-stock. If you place an an order and the item is out-of-stock at the X Pole warehouse, your order will be reserved and guaranteed to ship immediately upon the next shipment arrival.
Unfortunately, X-Pole doesn’t have a way of notifying our system in advance of stock shortages, but we do our best to keep the website updated.
Please be aware that X-Pole has different divisions for USA and Canada. Each division has different stock and they are NOT tied together.
All X Pole items ship with a signature required for delivery.
Please Note – The shipping Courier will not accept any special delivery instructions. You must have a delivery address that can be verified via their address validation system without additional special instructions or request the package be held for pickup at their nearest facility.
US $110 – Fed Ex Ground
Alaska & Hawaii ship USPS Priority, Cart will calculate price.
We Do NOT ship to any other countries than what is listed above.
We are NOT shipping products to Canada at this time.
Under normal circumstances – Estimated time of delivery is 2-5 business days depending on your location. X Pole takes up to 72 hours to prep and package the order to ship during regular business hours, excluding weekends and Holidays. Due to COVID Pandemic changes, X-Pole is currently taking 14 days to processing and deliver items.
Please NOTE* X Pole is not currently operating under normal circumstances. Recent office closures and Remote order processing changed to protect customer and employee health has impacted X Pole ability to ship as quickly.
Access to pole lessons is immediately available after purchase. Look for those details inside your shop account or on your order receipt to access them.
Estimated Time Of Delivery:
USA: The X Poles are shipped directly from the X Pole warehouse in California via Fed Ex ground in the USA.