Lil’ Mynx “Rotator” Dance Pole Kit With Video Lessons
Pole Kit Contains:
- One Lil Mynx Rotator Dance Pole – 45mm or 50mm in pink, black, or stainless steel finish.
- Instant Access to Beginner Online Video Pole Dancing Lessons – A $47.00 VALUE – INCLUDED! (digitally delivered).
- Complete Manufacturer Warranty – click here for details.
- Polished Stainless Steel (looks like chrome)
Available Sizes: 45mm & 50mm
Flat with Slanted (vaulted) Ceiling Capabilities: This kit installs on a flat ceiling only. If you have a slanted or vaulted ceiling, you can purchase the Lil Mynx Rotator Vaulted Ceiling Mount (purchased separately) here =>
Weight Limit: 200 lbs.
Installation Instructions => download them here
The “Rotator” has a smart designed bearing assembly in the base that allows the pole to rotate freely. With the simple push of a button your Lil’ Mynx can change from a static pole to rotating. It’s like 2 poles in 1!
The colored “Rotator” Lil’ Mynx is a one-piece steel pole powder-coated in red, pink or black available in either 2in/50mm or 1.75in/45mm diameter. All 3 colors come with black bases and black adjustment tubes (the smaller adjustable tube that couples the ceiling mount).
The polished stainless steel Lil’ Mynx “Rotator” is a one-piece high polished stainless steel pole. It looks just like chrome.
All colors/stainless steel poles are available as either 8-9′ or 9-10′, it comes with a hardware pack and ready for use on carpeted floors. If you are going to use this on a hardwood floor (or other non-carpeted floor), you will need to also purchase the Non-skid Floor Pad.
The main body of the pole is just under 8 or 9 feet, depending on the height chosen, except custom. The main body of the pole is the useable dance area of the pole. The adjustment tube (the smaller adjustable tube that couples the ceiling mount) can never be used as a part of the dance area. We can custom fit a pole for your ceiling height if needed to lengthen the main body of the pole, hence maximizing the usable dance area of pole. Custom Cuts are an Extra Fee (calculated in cart).
- 8-9′ If you ceiling height is 9′ exactly, choosing the 9-10′ pole is recommended because your pole will have more usable dance space.
- Custom Under 8′ – Use for ceiling heights shorter than 8′. Specify your exact ceiling height in the order notes during checkout when entering your billing and shipping information.
- Custom Over 8′ – Use for ceiling heights above 8′ but no higher than 10′. Specify your exact ceiling height in the order notes during checkout when entering your billing and shipping information.
**Please be sure to measure your ceiling exactly. Guessing can be costly. While we will exchange an unopened pole for a different size, the shipping back and forth is not cheap. Buyers are responsible for all shipping charges**
You will get Beginner Online Pole Dancing Lessons – A $47 VALUE — INCLUDED!
In these lessons you will learn basic pole moves, spins, trick as well as dance stretches, toning exercises and pole dance routines. The pole dance routines are broken down into individual easy to follow lessons! While these dance poles are also known as “Stripper Poles”, the lessons are NOT stripper lessons. These lessons are for fitness reasons which include professional dance instruction with the foundation of ballet. While some of the movement are taught feminine and sexy, you will not be learning to strip.