NEW!! PFD Black Powder Coated Pole Available!
Chrome Static Sport X Pole Dance Pole
SPORT (NS) - Professional Grade Stationary Dance Pole Kit
- One Professional X Pole Sport Static Chrome Dance Pole with X Joints – 40mm, 45mm
- X-Pole Carrying Bag and Installation instructions.
The most affordable Professional Grade Exercise/Dance Pole on the market! The X-Pole Sport is stationary, bottom-loading, and features the revolutionary X-Joint! With the X-Pole Sport’s unique adjuster system, you can expand and fully lock the pole in position without ever leaving the ground!
It is offered in the Chrome and Titanium Gold finish.
WEIGHT LIMIT: 225+ lbs
ADJUSTABLE FOR VARIOUS CEILING HEIGHTS – Standard kit can fit ceiling heights ranging from 7’4″ to 9′. For Ceilings TALLER than 9′, there are extra extensions you can buy. Go here for the matching chrome extensions =>
BOTTOM LOADING - No ladder needed to adjust height
X-JOINT TECHNOLOGY - Metal tube that expands & contracts to hold pole pieces together instead of threads. This increases pole stability & eliminates the possibility of stuck pole pieces.
- Base Plate - 9in diameter
- Main Pole A (bottom pole) with attached height adjuster rod and locking nut
- Foam adjuster rod cover - Covers threads so you won’t scrape your arms or legs
- Main Pole B (top pole) - Only the Main Pole A and Main Pole B are needed for ceiling heights of 7ft 4in - 7ft 9in
- 125mm (5in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights 7ft 9in - 8ft 2in
- 250mm (10in) extension - Attach this extension for ceiling heights of 8ft 2in - 8ft 7in Combine both the 125mm with the 250mm for ceiling heights of 8ft 6in - 9ft
- 1x 180mm (7in) X-Joint - Comes attached to the125mm extension and is used with the smallest extensions that are closest to the ceiling
- Upper Support Plate - 9in wide plate that grips the ceiling for support
- Hex Key & Straight Rod - The ONLY tools you will need to properly set up your X-Pole Sport!!
- Carry Case - Only one case is needed for the complete X-Pole Sport Set
- Photo Display Manual
Titanium Gold - electronically coated to enhance grip
Chrome - most popular & best for general use (used in this kit)
40mm (1.5in) - slimmest, sleekest pole yet, best for small hands
45mm (1.75in) - most popular diameter, great hand grip, industry standard size used in competitions worldwide
50mm (2in) - original pole size
- One NS Model (newest model): NS45CR - 2014 Sport X Pole Set in 40mm, 45mm, or 50mm Chrome Finish.
- Complete Manufacturer Warranty – click here for details.
- Ceiling Height – 7’4″-9′ (2235-2745mm)
- Pole Finish – Chrome
- Pole Size – 40mm, 45mm, or 50mm
- Static – Non Spinning Pole ONLY
Need this kit with a VAULTED CEILING MOUNT? click here.
All X-Pole Products are shipped brand new directly from the X-Pole warehouse in USA ONLY.
Our stock availability is directly tied to theirs. If the X-Pole warehouse is out of stock, so are we. Please read the product description to see if a product is only sold in one area.
We do our best to put a notice above the add-to-cart button that notifies the customer if the item is out-of-stock. If you place an an order and the item is out-of-stock at the X Pole warehouse, your order will be reserved and guaranteed to ship immediately upon the next shipment arrival.
Unfortunately, X-Pole doesn’t have a way of notifying our system in advance of stock shortages, but we do our best to keep the website updated.
Please be aware that X-Pole has different divisions for USA and Canada. Each division has different stock and they are NOT tied together.
All X-Poles ship with a signature required for delivery. You can opt to have it waived in your order notes during checkout however X Pole will not be liable for lost or stolen shipments if you waive the signature requirement.
US – Fed Ex Ground
Alaska – USPS Priority
Hawaii – USPS Priority
Puerto Rico – USPS Priority
We Do NOT ship to any other countries than what is listed above.
Estimated Time Of Delivery:
USA: The X Poles are shipped directly from the X Pole warehouse in California via Fed Ex ground in the USA.
Under normal circumstances – Estimated time of delivery is 2-5 business days depending on your location. X Pole takes up to 72 hours to prep and package the order to ship during regular business hours, excluding weekends and Holidays.
Due to COVID Pandemic changes, X-Pole is currently taking 14 days to processing and deliver items.
Please NOTE* X Pole is not currently operating under normal circumstances. Recent office closures and Remote order processing changed to protect customer and employee health has impacted X Pole ability to ship as quickly.
Access to pole lessons is immediately available after purchase. Look for those details inside your shop account or on your order receipt to access them.
You will get Beginner Online Pole Dancing Lessons – A $47 VALUE — INCLUDED!
In these lessons you will learn basic pole moves, spins, trick as well as dance stretches, toning exercises and pole dance routines. The pole dance routines are broken down into individual easy to follow lessons!
While these dance poles are also known as “Stripper Poles”, the lessons are NOT stripper style lessons. Everyone is welcome here we just want to be upfront with the style of lessons you are purchasing are more contemporary and not exotic. These lessons are for fitness reasons which include professional dance instruction with the foundation of ballet. While some of the movements are taught feminine and sexy, you will not be learning to strip. (an example of one of the online pole dancing lessons is shown below)