Professional X Pole X Stage Standard – Portable Free Standing Dance Pole Kit
- One Professional X Stage Standard X-Pole with X Joints – NSTO3 Newest Model
- Instant Access to Beginner Online Video Pole Dancing Lessons – A $47.00 VALUE – INCLUDED! (digitally delivered).
- X Pole Carrying Case with 2 wheels & Installation instructions making it a fully portable dance pole.
- Warranty – click here for details.
THIS ITEM COMES WITH 3 BLACK PLATES & 3 PLATES WITH THE X-POLE LOGO.
The X-Stage Standard (which is a fully portable stand alone dancing pole with a stage) meets all of the following requirements: portability, ease of transportation and set up, large circular dance area with no corners or sharp edges, static and spinning functions, multi piece pole tube, hi-stability for use without weight for anything but extreme moves and the most importantly, value for money. Everything needed for setup comes in your X-Stage kit and only takes a few minutes to assemble.
The X-Stage Standard includes the stage and multi-piece pole that is both stationary and spinning.
If you want a more light weight fully portable free standing dance pole that has a short base height, please see the X Stage Lite here >>
INSTALLATION: Once assembled, the entire X-Stage Standard unit stands at 10.5 feet. Remove from the carrying cases, expand the main frame, lock the stage floor sections in place, insert the main pole, tighten the retaining screw, add the extension pole, tighten the screw and you’re ready to dance – it really is that quick and simple. Installation video is available here =>
Variable Pole Height:
Once assembled pole stands 10.5 feet with 9ft of usable dance pole. Additional extensions can be purchased separately for lower ceiling heights. Adding extensions to INCREASE the pole height beyond 10.5ft in not safe nor recommended.
Simply replace the top B pole with one of the following extensions below:
- Use 1000mm extension for ceiling heights 8’9″ – 9’1″
- Use 750mm extension for ceiling heights 7’11” – 8’9″
- Use 500mm extension for ceiling heights 7’1″ – 7’11”
- The above sizes chrome extensions are available here =>
- The above sizes brass extensions are available here =>
- The above sizes stainless steel extension available here =>
- The above sizes silicone extensions are available here =>
Available Finish Types:
- 40mm or 45mm in Chrome
- Stainless Steel
- Silicone (45mm Black only )
- Powder Coat (Black & White).
Available Stage Base Podium Height Sizes:
- X Stage Standard shown here 5ft podium diameter and about a 1ft podium height
- Shorter stage base of 5ft podium diameter 4″ podium height is the X Stage Lite Dance Pole Model found here =>
WEIGHT LIMIT: 300+ lbs
- Pole Diameter: 40mm or 45mm
- Available in Finish Types:
- Stainless Steel
- Brass (not available in Canada)
- Silicone (45mm only Black)
- Powder Coat (Black & White) finish types
- Stage Diameter: 1600mm (5’3”)
- Overall Height: 3m (10’)
- Stage Height: 320mm (12.5”)
- Useable Pole: 2.65m (8’10”)
- Weight (approx): X-Stage Complete 229Lbs (in carry cases)
- Main Frame 85Lbs
- Stage Panels 114Lbs (2 Sets @ 57Lbs each)
- Pole Tubes 30Lbs
- 1600mm (5’3”) Circular Stage Floor – circular (no sharp corners or flat sides)
- Fully Foldable – main frame folds into a 36”x14”x8” bag with wheels. 2 complete X-Stages will fit in a standard car.
- Stage Floor – 6 easy to fit floor panels that lock into place (no tools needed)
- Pole Tube – 2 piece, with X-Joint technology pole tube for easy transportation
- Spinning Option – included at no extra cost
- Stability – extremely stable, most moves can be done without extra weight
- Extension Stabilizers – increase stability without the need for additional weight
- Weight Posts – allow for the addition of ‘optional’ bar bell weights.
- Adjustable Feet – to reduce movement on uneven floors
- Silicone Base Pads – to prevent the stage from sliding and to protect the floor from damage
- Side Skirts – wrap around magnetic side covers
- Carry Case with Wheels –to carry the main frame, just wheel it where you want to go! (included)
- – Carry Cases – for Stage Frame, Floor Panels and Pole (included)
You will get Beginner Online Pole Dancing Lessons – A $47 VALUE –– INCLUDED!
In these lessons you will learn basic pole moves, spins, trick as well as dance stretches, toning exercises and pole dance routines. The pole dance routines are broken down into individual easy to follow lessons! While these dance poles are also known as “Stripper Poles”, the lessons are NOT stripper lessons. These lessons are for fitness reasons which include professional dance instruction with the foundation of ballet. While some of the movement are taught feminine and sexy, you will not be learning to strip. (an example of one of the online pole dancing lessons is shown below)